Infant / Baby Silicone Finger Brush - Jack N' Jill
Jack N 'Jill Silicone Finger Brush can be used for children 6-12 months .
Jack N 'Jill Silicone Finger Brush is made of 100% medical and food approved silicone and has two functions. The soft brush can be used for the first teeth, so the child can get used to having his teeth brushed in a gentle way, and thus get a good start on good oral hygiene. The buds can be used to massage the gums, and are especially good for tooth extraction .
Sore gums due to teething? Store the brush in the refrigerator, so you can use the cold to relieve sore or irritated gums.
The package with Jack N 'Jill Silicone Finger Brush also comes with a practical storage box , which is ideal for storing the finger toothbrush in, so it is easy to carry in the diaper bag and at the same time kept clean, so it is ready for use. The brush can be cleaned with warm soapy water and is also suitable for sterilization.
- Finger toothbrush
- Contains finger toothbrushes and 1 storage box
- Used at the age of about 6-12 months
- Made of 100% medical and food approved silicone
- With soft brush for brushing the teeth
- With knobs to massage the gums
- Good for tooth decay
- Clean with warm soapy water
- Can be sterilized
- Store in a clean container
- Free of BPA and PVC
- Packed in biodegradable packaging
- May only be operated and held by parents